- We will provide prescription refills to all our current patients. You may, however, be asked to make an appointment if it has been more than 6 months since your last visit.
- We participate in electronic prescribing and can send your prescription request to participating pharmacies via the internet. Please provide us with the name and address of your pharmacy for faster service.
- All telephone prescription requests will go to a voice mail which is checked frequently.
- All prescription refill requests are considered non urgent. You must give us at least 3 days to complete these requests.
- If patient is currently contracted with an insurance company that requires a referral either to a specialist, diagnostic facility, and therapy facility or for durable medical equipment, the following protocol shall be followed to ensure all urgent referrals are done first and foremost, then all others in order according to medical needs and date seen or date referral was requested.
- “Doctor determined” referral of EMERGENT necessity; issued same day
- “Doctor determined” referral of URGENT necessity; issued within 24 hours
- Routine referral request by either physician, specialist or patient; these request will be addressed within 5-10 business days of request.